• Gov. Bill Richardson to Be Named Obama's Commerce Secretary Wednesday
Obama to Appoint New Official to Fight WMD Terrorism | Obama selects NAFTA critic Xavier Becerra for U.S. Trade Representative | Source: James Steinberg – And Not Richard Holbrooke – Close to Being Appointed Hillary's Deputy
• Florida's GOP Senator, Mel Martinez, not running for re-election in 2010, may quit early
• Government Accountability Office: the Bailout Isn't Being Policed Properly
Big Three Automakers to Seek $34B Aid, GM Says It Needs $4B Immediately | Big Business transfers its loyalty to Democrats
More below the heavy newsday fold…
• Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism: "Weapon of mass destruction will be used in a terrorist attack somewhere in the world by the end of 2013"
• The Mumbai Massacre: Story behind the coordinated attacks more complicated than corporate press reports
• White House preparing health care bombshell with "right of conscience" rule
• California legislature may officially oppose Proposition 8
Lots more at the Newswire.