• Team Obama: Charting a new world role
Obama rolls out national security team | Obama: ‘I Believe That 16 Months Is the Right Time Frame' for Getting Out of Iraq | Big Business transfers its loyalty to Democrats
• Franken Camp: We're Down 73 Votes, and May Pursue Legal Action to Have Every Vote Count
• Coherent Government Bailout Plan Still Doesn't Exist, Says Bailout Monitor
NOW They Tell Us! American Recession Began One Year Ago, Government Says | House to Push $500 Billion Stimulus Package for Obama to Sign on Day One | Bailout Monitor Sez Treasury Has No Clue
• Bush: 'I was unprepared for war'
More below the fold…
• Bush strips collective bargaining rights from federal employees
• Treasury Department investigating US Attorney Dunnica Lampton for leaking state Supreme Court Justice's tax returns
Cheney, Gonzales indictments dropped | Judge to rule on telco immunity | Jeb Bush says to undermine the American government
• Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism: "Weapon of mass destruction will be used in a terrorist attack somewhere in the world by the end of 2013"
• US 'warned India' about Mumbai
More at the Newswire.