• Obama renews promise to break with Bush-era environmental policies
AK-Sen: AP Calls Election for Mark Begich | President-elect Obama has decided to tap Eric Holder as his attorney general | In Surprise Speech, Obama Promises Global Leadership on Climate Change
• Lieberman Keeps Committee Chair in Senate Vote
Pelosi Announces New Majority Leadership Team | Kennedy Announces Plan to Submit Bill for Universal Care
• Faces of GOP Schism Starting to Take Shape | Sen. Chuck Hagel, Unrestrained, Lashes into Bush, Rush And the GOP
• Suit Charges U.S. Using Other Countries to Indefinitely Hold Terror Suspects
• New Senate Report on US Attorney Firings Finds Rove Helped Compile List
Bush Firing "Disloyal" Federal Employees | It's official: the president of the United States and his aides are above the law
• Ailing automakers plead for $25b in loans | Paulson rules out using US financial aid to help economy
• Plame, Wilson to take CIA leak lawsuit to Supreme Court
• Vice President Cheney and former Attorney General Gonzales indicted. Yes, you read that right!
• US family doctors facing virtual extinction
More at the Newswire.