• President-elect Obama's weekly address: change and the economy
Officials: Obama Offered Clinton Secretary of State | Democratic Pressure on Obama to Restore the Rule of Law | Obama announces Agency Review Teams
• AK-Sen: Vote tally trend favors Begich for Senate
Election Irregularities Surfacing with regard to CA "Prop Hate": – Exit Poll Shows Prop Was Defeated | Senator Leahy publicly opposes Lieberman chairmanship
• Democrats Fed Up with Bailed-Out Banks
• TIME unveils blockbuster misconduct revelations in Don Siegenman prosecution scandal – will activist GOP prosecutors be disbarred for this?
More below the fold
•More: Recused US Attorney Kept Advising Siegelman Prosecutors, New Docs Show
The Siegelman Persecution: What the Justice Department is Hiding | Judge orders White House to recover missing e-mails | Turley: Blanket pardons would be 'final nail in Bush's coffin' | New Whistleblower Emerges in Siegelman Case
• Iraq: Negotiators agree on US security pact draft
New Blackwater Iraq Scandal: Guns, Silencers and Dog Food
• Mormon Bigots Tipped Scale in Campaign to Amend California Constitution and Deprive People of Rights
• EPA Defies Bushism, Blocks Coal Power Plant; Move Could Change Power Landscape
More at the Newswire.