• Obama prepares for presidency as electoral, Senate margins widen
Obama Rolls Out Economic Transition Advisers, Include Warren Buffett, Robert Rubin, Robert Reich | NBC News Confirms Rahm Emanuel accepts Chief of Staff job in Obama White House | Team Obama: Bob Gibbs to be White House Press Secretary
• House Republican caucus in chaos as finger-pointing, recriminations kick into full gear
• Lieberman begs Reid not to oust him from Chairmanship |
• Official unemployment rate up to 6.5% (real unemployment, of course, higher)
Tsunami of headlines below the fold
• Preview of the Friday Pow-wow aming Obama, Biden and the New Economic Team in Chicago | Obama Speaks with 9 World Leaders | Obama may create a "climate czar" | Bush sets Oval Office meeting with Obama | Shock: Obama Will Appoint Qualified Officials, Not Big Donors, to Key Ambassadorships
Memo to Obama: Welcome to Hard Times | Obama and the dawn of the Fourth Republic: His victory really may mark the beginning of a new era in American history | For Obama, No Time to Wait on the Economy
Georgia Senate Runoff Kicks into High Gear with New Dem Ad Starring Obama | GOP, ousted from power, at "rock bottom", spouting excuses | Chalabi's Lobbyist Was Sarah Palin's Spy | Did Norm Coleman's BFF Buy Sarah Palin's Suits?
• Thursday Tally: AP officially calls North Carolina for Obama
• All Diebold Touch-Screen Systems Impounded by Judge in PA County
• Finally, An Elected President: Of vote-rigging, Michael Connell's 180-degree testimony flip, and Karl Rove's election eve forecast
• Colorado Becomes First State to Slam Anti-Affirmative Action Campaign into Brick Wall of Popular Objection
• 'Religious Right' in Disarray, Desperate to Regain Political Clout
• Somali translator on Coleman payroll reportedly pressured voters at polls
• Eliot Spitzer Won't Face Charges
Fed Lends Another $100 Billion | Remember the Credit Default Swap Report released at 5:00 on election day? It was bogus
• Terrorists in America: Black Church in MA Burned After Obama Win | Confronting racism, then and now
• It's not just Limbaugh and Hannity: Media Matters names America's top radio enemies of truth
• Only on FOX: Bigot contributor mocks black reporter's tears during Obama win
David Brooks and David Frum and Peggy Noonan are dead people in the Republican Party" | Chris Matthews freaks out Morning Joe hosts: "I want to do everything I can to make this thing work, this new Presidency work."
More at the Newswire.