• Rachel Maddow interviews Barack Obama: Part I | Part II
• Paul Volcker, the Fed Chairman Who Faced Down One Economic Crisis, Signs On: a ‘True' Conservative in the Obama Camp
The Economist 'wholeheartedly' backs Obama | Fromer Secretary of State Larry Eagleburger, Staunch Republican, Blisters Palin: "Of Course" She's Not Ready | Chris Shays gets off the Straight Talk Express | Dirty tricks' escalate as US election nears | CEO Paul McKim alleges that he was pressured to funnel tens of thousands of dollars to Norm Coleman | Penn Judge Rejects GOP Suppression Bid | Must-see TV: Obama drives network prime time ratings up 13%
• Hopes fading for US, Iraq security deal
• In US economic decline, worst is yet to come
Paulson's Swindle Revealed | 52% of bailout to banks being paid in dividends to shareholders
• CIA agents could face torture trial
More headlines at the Newswire.