As if there hadn't been enough lies…
• Book says White House ordered Saddam-Qaeda letter forgery
• Leaked Documents Say US Taped Guantanamo Interrogations
• Bob Herbert finally says it straight up, no chaser: GOP has exploited race for decades
• DOJ Plans to Close Anthrax Probe as Questions, Critics Mount
• Bob Novak announces retirement, just one week after being diagnosed with a brain tumor
• Obama Sticks It to Big Oil, Hangs High Gas Prices Around Bush and McCain's Necks
More below the fold…
• Liz "Sprinkes" Sidoti pens a massive defense of John McCain
• CIA Accuses Pakistan of Terror Links
• Anthrax Evidence Called Mostly Circumstantial
• McCainsLobbyists.com Launches to Track the Lobbyist Money That Bankrolls McCain's Campaign (and His Advisers)
• BRAD BLOG Exclusive: the Purported 'Anthrax Killer', Was a Registered Democrat
• Deleted photo sparks fears DEA may be using mercenaries
• Hess Corporation "Office Manager" And Her Husband Both Gave $28,500 to Elect McCain
• 'God Hates Fags' church burns; was it an inside job?
• Anthrax suspect Bruce Ivins's colleague 'really, really' doubts his guilt
• Big inflation sinks spending
• More Domestic Terrorism? Did "Animal Rights" Extremists Undermine Their Own Cause by Firebombing Homes of 2 California Researchers?
More at the Newswire.