Confirmed at last.
• Obama hails US-UK ties on London trip
• McClellan: White House gave FOX commentators propaganda talking points
• Bush 'Imperial presidency' hearing features 13 witnesses
• At $648 Billion, Cost of Iraq War Almost Equal to Vietnam
• 'The Most Impeachable Administration in the History of This Nation'
• Pentagon Confirms That It Blocked Obama from Visiting US Army Base in Germany and Wounded Troops…
More below the fold…
• Glenn Greenwald on the parade of "shrill, unserious extremists" (not!) on display at today's impeachment hearings
• Vincent Bugliosi: Hearing on Limits of Executive Power and his take on Weapons of Mass Destruction
• Democratic Congressional Candidate Alan Grayson on Iraq Reckoning: "We'll Put People in Prison"
• Congressional Hearing on Bush Abuse of Power: Rep Wexler Brings the Heat
• State Dept. Double Standard: Diplomats Barred from Obama's Berlin Speech, But Not McCain's in Ottawa
• Iraq War Profiteers: 25 Companies Who Benefit from the War
• Brzezinski: Surge in Afghanistan Risky, Some McCain Backers Want World War IV
• Pentagon Told Obama He Couldn't Visit Troops; Republicans Still Stupid
• Billo the Clown called Nobel Peace Prize Winner Al Gore an "evil enabler" for speaking at Netroots Nation, repeatedly compared event to Ku Klux Klan, Nazi Party, and David Duke
• Huntsville TV Station Shows How Journalism is Done
• MN GOP stalwart Peter "Hung" Hong arrested in 2-day St. Paul prostitution sting
• Has Rove Created a Culture of Threats?
• Did Karzai play US 'like a fiddle' to help enrich heroin trade?
• Utah Army National Guard Intelligence Officer (i.e.,. spy) identified as author of chain email defaming Obama
• Secret Service Wants More Money for Protecting Presidential Candidates
• Why won't the "MSM" cover the Edwards love child story being hyped by the National Inquirer? Four good reasons…
• Frowning Sourpusses on the Bush: Obama Campaign Dares Call Out Press Misrepresentations, Prima Donna Journos Bent Out of Shape…
More at the Newswire.