Real leadership returns.
• Presidential Hopeful Barack Obama Steps Sure-footedly on the World Stage
• What war on terrorists? Guantanamo testimony: U.S. let bin Laden's top bodyguard go
• Karl Rove Threatened GOP IT Guru If He Does Not 'Take the Fall' for Election Fraud in Ohio, Says Attorney
• Another John McCain Gaffe – Ha Says Iraq Was the First Major Conflict After 9/11, Forgets Afghanistan
• Obama's Berlin Speech Promises Global Transformation, Reconciles War on Terror with Liberal Internationalism
• Full Text of Obama's Berlin Speech
• Feds uncover oil price manipulation
• ACLU has obtained internal Bush administration documents it says authorizes the CIA to torture detainees…
More below the fold…
• Is John McCain trying to lose?
• Reagan Revolution Deader than the Gipper Out of Style, Regulation Hot Even with Republicans as Mortgage Crisis Spreads
• U.S. foreclosure filings more than doubled in the second quarter from a year earlier
• ISP admits secret snooping in Kansas
• Chuck Hagel: Quit Talking About the Surge, Focus on War's Future
• Majority of Americans Not Fooled, Say More Drilling Won't Reduce Oil Prices But Will Make Oil Companies Richer
• Lieberman's Seeks Pardon of Terrorist
• Fix Was in on Siegelman Case
• Rep. Keith Ellison (D-King of Smackdown) Slams Vote Suppressor Hans von Spakovsky over Disenfranchised Nuns and U.S. Attorneys
• VA-Sen: Scandal for Gilmore
• Lawyer: in denying role in Siegelman case, Rove 'actually incriminated himself'
• Malkin's "Jaw-Dropping Political Miracle" Turns Out to Be Cash Cow for BMW Direct
• An interactive guide to the White House's crimes and misdemeanors…
More at the Newswire.