He's on a roll…
More below the fold…
• McCain Cancels Trip to New Orleans Amid Competing Disasters
• Obama commits himself to Israel's security as visit focuses on Iranian nuclear ambitions
• Rove End-Runs House Democrats
• Karl Rove Says Stuff in Writing – But Not Under Oath
• House leader Charles Rangel demands ethics probe of… himself!
• Obama Outraises McCain on Small Donors Alone
• Four US soldiers charged with conspiracy to murder Iraqis
• After Touting Drilling's ‘Safety,' McCain Cancels Gulf of Mexico Oil Rig Event Because of the ‘Weather'
• … or was it that oil spill in the Mississippi River near New Orleans?
• 60? Schumer eyes filibuster-proof Dem Senate majority
• Army Times Alarm: McCain Suggests Rationing Vets Health Care
• Karl Rove Issues New Denials in Gov. Siegelman Prosecution in Written Answers to HJC
• CBS splices McCain interview clip, expunging his false claim on surge timeline and falsely suggesting he gave different answer
• Auditors Sought to Cover-Up Defense Contractor's Overbilling
• Turley fears Dems will let 'Bush crimes' stay buried forever
• Former FBI Agent: Guantanamo Prisoners Were Reportedly Not Told of Rights
• Obama Shifts the National Foreign Policy Debate
• CBS violates its own Standards and Practice by altering online transcript of McCain interview
• Ex-Advisers Warn Against Threatening to Attack Iran
• Congress Bows to Big Oil in Burma
• Government Accountability Office: terrorist data sharing has been a flop…
More at the Newswire.