Another headline-rich news cycle:
• Obama pledges to reinvigorate peace process if elected president
• Salon has uncovered new evidence of post-9/11 spying on Americans – and documents hinting at a massive investigation of Bush Regime abuses
• Watch this! CBS phonies up McCain interview, removes gaffe, provides fake answer for viewers to cover for old man's confusion
• The Most Dangerous GOP Dirty Trickster of All? Meet Tech Guru Mike Connell, 'High IQ Forrest Gump… at Scene of Every Single [Election Fraud] Crime'
• Obama Greeted By Cheering Troops in Baghdad (VIDEO)
So much more below the fold…
• Ex-Advisers Warn Against Threatening to Attack Iran
• Congress Bows to Big Oil in Burma
• Government Accountability Office: terrorist data sharing has been a flop
• Political Appointees Rush to Make It Tougher to Regulate Workers' Exposure to Toxins
• Undermining bin Laden's Soft Support: How the next president can win over the world's most alienated Muslims
• Bush looks to abandon fake ranch. No longer needs prop
• Bush in leaked video: 'Wall Street got drunk'
• Blackwell, Von Spakovsky Set to Testify in House on 'Lessons Learned from 2004 Election'
• Exposed: White House, Not EPA, Nixed California's Tougher Air Quality Standards
• DCCC reserves ad time in 20 more districts
• When the White House isn't losing emails, it's refusing to open them
• What you need to know about Michael "Savage" Weiner's gay hippie past
• Harry Reid Introduces "Advance America's Priorities Act" (a.k.a. the “Smack Down Regressive Bully Tom Coburn's Holds Bill")
• Andrea Mitchell: the Village's Biggest Hypocrite "Journalist"?
• Fannie, Freddie Bailout Could Cost Taxpayers $25 Billion
• Investor Document Says Bush Library Bribe-meister Stephen Payne Was Key Bush Campaign Operative
• Watchdog blog: Leaked photos show troops fly in squalor
• Radio station yanks 'Savage Nation' after Michael Weiner misrepresents and mocks autistic kids…
More at the Newswire.