Show me the money!
• Bush League Bribe: Lobbyist with Ties to White House Offers Access in Exchange for Bush Library Donations
• $5 trillion mortgage liability: White House scrambles for options to rescue mortgage firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
• Glenn Greenwald: Torture and the rule of law
• Red Cross finds Bush administration guilty of war crimes
• Under Strain: White House Considering Faster Iraq Withdrawals to Combat Rising Violence in Afghanistan
• Careful what you wish from, McCain! Obama headed to Iraq – and Afghanistan – with Chuck Hagel and Jack Reed!
More below the fold…
• Times of London: Bush backs an Israeli plan for a strike on Iran's nuclear facilities
• Bill Clinton to states, governors: grow a pair already!
• Dennis Kucinich Pressures Congressional Leadership to Start Impeachment Process, Issues Single Article of Impeachment
• Bush Nominates Wingnut War Apologist to Propaganda Board
• Democrats May Kick Out Joe Lieberman If He Addresses the Republican National Convention
• Karl Rove Fled the Country to Avoid Congressional Hearings
• Video: Bush Homeland Security Aide Stephen Payne Caught on Tape Offering High-Level Access for Donations to Bush Library
• Senate Passes Foreclosure Rescue Plan to Help Hundreds of Thousands of Homeowners
• Court rules strip-search of 13-year-old unconstitutional
• More Fallout from Jane Mayer's New Book: Did White House turn a blind eye to Gitmo?…
More at the Newswire.