Lots more below the fold…
• "IndyMac is the vanguard, the precursor of more stuff coming"
• Hilarity ensues when NewsBusters runs to the defense of elitist Phil Gramm
• Iran missile test used 'old equipment', fooled media
• How Do You Finance a Neo-Nazi Web Site These Days? Have a Wife Who Works for a School for Black Kids!
• McCain Campaign Had Protestor Holding "Bush=McCain" Sign Removed from Event
• KBR, US contractor in Iraq, accused of electrocution deaths
• Top GOPer Concedes That Party Has No Safe Senate Seats
• Another Bush Lie Exposed: Mayer's Book Contradicts Bush's Claim That He Never Saw Secret Red Cross Report on Torture
• Alabama US Attorney denies being involved in blogging University of Alabama editor's termination
• DCCC reserves $35 million worth of ad time in 31 districts; Don Young, Heather Wilson, Tom Feeney among GOP tools targeted
• Jane Mayer exposes torture details: CIA forced one detainee to stand for hours without his prosthesis
• John McCain is lying about Vietnam. What else is he lying about?
• Immigration and the November Vote: a Key – and Potentially Winning – Play for Democrats…
More at the Newswire.