Darn trial lawyers!
• Former DOJ job applicant suing department for hiring bias
• Karl Rove flips Rep. John Conyers et al the figurative bird
• Rove is NOT immune, say Conyers and Sánchez
• McCain's New Campaign Boss Begins Tightening Grip on Operation
• The Swiftboaters Are Back: GOP Funds Group with Finance Law Loophole…
More below the fold…
• Justice Department in Hot Water Over Dubious Grants
• Military chief warns against striking Iran
• Limbaugh: Democrats will not say "We honor your service" to troops returning from Iraq
• John McCain's "protective barrier" from criticism of his war years? Why, the supine media he's palled up to, of course!
• Former GOP congressman, Curt Weldon, at center of arms deals Between Russia, Libya, Iraqi Army
• Obama Responds to FISA Group on His Web Site
• Right-wing radio talker Monica Crowley caught plagiarizing
• Karl Rove gets simple facts wrong in his WSJ column
• Did They Tell Him It Was Scotch? Larry Johnson on the Waterboarding of Chris Hitchens…
More at the Newswire.