As if we couldn't figure it out for ourselves… but still a great read:
• The Truth Is Out on CIA and Torture: Spy Agency Continues to Carry Out White House Policy
• Ex-Agent Says CIA Ignored Iran Facts
• How the Media Completely Distorted Wesley Clark's Critique of McCain
• Obama: I Will Never Question Others' Patriotism
• ABC: the FBI Botched the Anthrax Case (but is that the whole story?)
• Diversion of resources to Iraq contributed to al Qaeda resurgence in Pakistan
More below the fold…
• Wounded Iraqi forces say they've been abandoned
• Iran/Iraq & Nukes: Is it All Happening Again?
• Ralph Nader made news last week by accusing Barack Obama of "talking white." But all he really told us is that he's still trapped in the past…
• Dark Days for Venture Capitalists
• Killing the messenger: Broadcast networks falsely suggested that Wesley Clark criticized McCain's service
• Special Comment: Olbermann Challenges Obama to Do the Right Thing on FISA
• Wesley Clark Stands By McCain Criticism
• HJC Torture Hearings: Torture Advocate John Yoo Lied to Congress to Cast Aspersions on Philippe Sands' Credibility
• Critical Counterterror Op Is 'Makeshift'
• Fake Democrats: “Pro Clinton” PUMA Group Founded by 2000 McCain Contributor
• Why the Right Is Going After Clark
• The pundits, of course, rise to defend their friend, John McCain
• DOJ Cites Exec. Privilege; Rejects Clinton Precedent in Revealing Documents
• Obama Snubs Once-Powerful DLC
• McCain's new Truth Squad has former member of Swift Boat Veterans.
• DC-based Fundraising Firm Raises Campaign Cash… and Keeps a Lot of It
• US advised Iraqi ministry on oil deals
• Iraq occupation was understaffed, study…
More at the Newswire.