Get ready for change.
• Obama, Clinton summit: top Dems plan ramp-up to take back America for Amercans in November
• DNC retains leadership, with a tweak: Obama adding top strategist Paul Tewes to assist, bolster Chairman Howard Dean
• Senate panel says White House exaggerated Iraq threat
• McCain snubs major Bush fundraising dinner
• Justice Department investigating two US Attorneys for having allegedly undertaken illegal political prosecution
More below the fold…
• How Karl Rove played politics while people drowned
• Aide admits John McCain has flip-flopped on wiretapping, now backs Bush Jr.
• Was Neocon shallow thinker and Iraq war hawk Michael Ledeen duped by Iranian agents?
• GOP plan: Divide Democrats
• Reid hints that Lieberman may be booted from committee chairmanship
• Whitewash? Two Top AF Officers Forced Out Followibg Inquiry into Misghandling of Nukes
• The Swing State Newspaper Project
• K Street Locked Out: DNC Joins the Obama Campaign in Rejecting Donations from Washington Lobbyists.
• Air Force Chief of Staff General Michael Moseley Forced to Resign Following Nuked-up Plane Scandal
More at the Newswire.