Headline-rich environment as holiday weekend looms…
• $8.2 billion in Iraq spending failed to follow federal rules – who got the money?
• Two bigot preachers thrown under the Straight Talk Express™ in one day: McCain rejects Rod "The Wad" Parsley's endorsement after doing the same to John "God's Hunter Hitler!" Hagee
• McCain Set to Release Medical Records Under Shady Circumstances; NY Times Locked Out
• House Judiciary Committee subpoenas Karl Rove over Justice Department scandal
• Webb GI Bill Passes Senate
• Justice Department Watchdog Confirms Investigation of Political Prosecutions
• Vincent Bugliosi: Bush should be tried for murder…
You think we're finished? More below the fold…
• Senate deals defeat to Bush on Iraq war spending
• Rove's attorney Bob "The Knob" Luskin slams Judiciary Chairman, even shows his contempt for the rule of law by ridiculing subpoens (pdf)
• Senate OK's bill barring federal contractors from avoiding tax
• Hagee controversy throwing McCain off kilter; press banned from fundraiser
• McCain's Ethical Dilemma: Campaign Filled with Lobbyist Kingpins
• What is McCain hiding in his medical records?
• More on Iraq Billions M.I.A.
• Don Siegelman files with federal court to reverse conviction
• Media forecast successful McCain effort to manipulate media on medical records
• US Senate passes Iraq war fund bill
• Fla. lawmaker sues national party over primary
• Letter from John Conyers and Linda Sánchez to Rove's lawyer Bob "The Knob" Luskin
• Rove's Subpoena: More Details…
More at the Newswire.