While the press has been (understandably, for once) obsessing over Ted Kennedy's health and Game Day in Kentucky and Oregon, a plethora of major news stories have been kicked way below the fold…
• Report: U.S. Soldiers Did 'Dirty Work' for Chinese Communist Interrogators
• Virginia Abortion Ban Struck Down
• Department of Justice Inspector General's report on torture "was designed to protect the Administration and its method of legalizing torture"
• Senate Banking Committee Approves Housing Bill
• GOP Consultant Alex Castellanos Tells CNN That Sometimes It's "Accurate" to Call a Woman a "Bitch"
• GOP Bigot Eruption: Conservative Talk Host “Gunny Bob” Says Obama Should Try to “Whip My White Ass”
• McCain's Top Lobbyist Lobbies for Foreign Entities, But Doesn't Register as a Lobbyist
• Did John McCain Accept Illegal Donation from the Rothschilds?
… and much more at the Newswire.