Okay… what next?
• Obama wins NC Dem Primary
• Obama Shifts to General-Election Mode
• Students, Nuns, Denied RIGHT to Vote in Indiana Today Following Supreme Court Approval of State Photo ID Restrictions, Says Nonpartisan Watchdog Group
• Federal agents raid Special Counsel's office
• Second delegate says Clinton told him he can change vote at convention; North Carolina superdelegate says she told Clinton camp: 'I know I didn't hear you imply that my vote was for sale'…
More below the fold…
• Victory Speech with a Punch: Obama Takes Aim at Media Distractions
• Wesley Clark reportedly called Hillary Tuesday night, urging her to drop out
• McCain's Rough Night Overshadowed By Clinton's
• NYT: Clinton advisers dispirited, campaign broke
• Matthews, Russert Admit They've Given John McCain a Free Pass
• US Media Trivializes Campaign 2008
• Dan Rather Files New Lawsuit, Claims CBS Killed His Other Opportunities
• Chris Matthews admits MSNBC bosses were "basically pro-war"
• Burma death toll rises to 60,000 as military junta blocks international aid
• Clinton Declares Indiana Victory
• "Laura Bush, please stay away from diplomatic duties"…
More at the Newswire.