Our top story slipped in under the radar!
• Senate ethics panel admonishes Sen. Pete Domenici )R-NM)
• Now hear this! A caller "pwns" drug-addled gasbag Rush Limbaugh for saying he hopes "Operation Chaos" triggers race riots and a "White Christmas"
• Two TV stations refuse to air controversial McCain ad
• House Republican plans to tack telecom immunity onto war funding bill
• North Carolina TV Station Rejects Obama/Wright Ad
More below the fold…
• Pelosi Reinforces Message of Reid: Superdelegates Need to Help End the Nomination by Declaring
• Poisoning Young Minds: Miami University of Ohio Honors Discredited Former Moon Operative
• Many states now appear to be in recession
• Another Kind of Electoral Fraud: meet Ward Connerly
• Opening the Day: Biased Media Turns on Obama
• Will McCain denounce racist dirty trickster Floyd Brown?
• Bush claims about Syria and North Korea greeted with skepticism
• Interrogating Abu Ghraib
• Poll: Rising number of voters find campaign too negative, dull
• The creep Scalia can run, but he can't hide
• MN-Sen, MN-Pres: latest poll
• Judge to WH: Get your story straight on e-mails
• Media for McCain: MSNBC (And Others) Run Anti-Obama Attack Ad Again And Again for Free
• Reid, Pelosi, Dean mull pressuring super-dels
• Layoff queen Fiorina as McCain VP?
• John McCain's cameo role in the Katrina mess may become an issue
• Administration's North Korea-Syria nuke connection claims failing?
• Bush Administration Stops Vets from Registering to Vote
• Who's loving the long primary? Those damned Democratic voters, that's who…
More at the Newswire.