Campaign season is torture… and speaking of torture…
• Radicalism has forced the Republican Party to retreat
• CIA quietly admits torture, rendition program will continue; 30 said held
• "Pwning" themselves : Original Al Qaeda™ is now stealing material to fuel their propaganda… from satire sites!
• Republicans Defeat Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
• Revealed: CIA has 7,000 pages on torture, rendition
More below the fold…
• Rezko talked of Rove effort to oust U.S. attorney
• Will the Democrats flop in Denver?
• Civility, ethics and good business vs. bigotry, discrimination and religious fanaticism: Pusing back against zealots like Don Wildmon
• Tell Congress: Investigate the Propaganda Pundits
• Corporate Reporters Tell Lies for a Living
• Hacker testifies News Corp unit hired him
• Mccain's Dilemma: Conservatives Still Love Huck and Paul
• Polling, trends indicate Obama can do as well as Clinton in swing states
• View of America in Arab countries fueled by American policies, not values
• Did Rove try to oust Plamegate nemesis from Rezko trial?
• Multiple choice: of the following, which outlet covered two recent major national security stories – NBC, CBS, NPR, PBS, or … Comedy Central?
• Helen Thomas Breaks Press's 14 Day Silence on Bush's Torture Approval, Chides Colleagues: ‘Where Is Everybody?'
• Petraeus Promotion: Just One More Crony Replacing a Commander
• Your tax money down the crapper: Feds scrap $20 million 'virtual' border fence
• Wexler Challenges FBI's Failure to Prosecute Torture…
More at the Newswire.