The saga continues…
• MSNBC: Clinton wins PA primary
• Defense Secretary Gates: Another Mideast War Would Be "Disastrous"
• ABC News v. Citizens of the United States
• Former DOJ Official Pleads Guilty to Abramoff-Related Charge
So much more below the fold…
• Media's refusal to address the NYT's "military analyst" military-industrial-contracts complex story continues
• Whirlpool Suspends 39 Employees for Using Tobacco – When They'd Signed Papers Saying They Did Not
• John McCain's history of unethical behavior: beyond the Keating Five
• "A fundamentally unchanged race"
• CIA officials will tell Congress on Thursday that North Korea had been helping Syria build a plutonium-based nuclear reactor
• Obama camp cites vote problems in PA
• California Foreclosures Up 327 Percent from 2007 Levels
• McCain Wins PA GOP Primary – but Ron Paul surges
• MS-01 Final Results: Headed for a runoff
• Hillary gets only small delegate bump from PA
• U.S. Soldiers Say Administration Exaggerated Role of Iraqi Troops in Basra Offensive
• From Jack Welch's Screeds to George Bush's Mouth
• Bush: ‘We're not in a recession.'
• Army engineer charged with passing secrets to Israel in '80s
• No Help for 70 Percent of Subprime Borrowers
• Playing the "Press Card" for McSame
• Cheney Lies Again, Falsely Claims the House ‘Allowed' FISA to ‘Expire'
• Kurtz: ‘Fox Should Mention' That Karl Rove Is ‘A Maxed-Out Donor to McCain'…
More at the Newswire.