Regime of lawlessness.
• President broke law with SCHIP restrictions
• Top Bush aides pushed for Guantánamo torture
• After the ABC News Debacle: How to Change Media, and Why Making Media the Issue Is Crucial For Saving Democracy
• Iraq meltdown: 'Civil war' breaks out among Sunni
• Just how bad were John Yoo's now-infamous torture memos? Bad enough to make an internal DoJ investogation!…
More below the fold…
• Imus: still a dessicated ex-junkie bigot douchebag – and those are his endearing traits!
• Young officials at Guantànamo dreamed up a list of aggressive interrogation techniques inspired by a TV series' fistional character
• Parties' Split Most Apparent on Health Care
• Glenn Greenwald: Ken Pollack admits the term "Al Qaeda" is the new "Emmanuel Goldstein"
• Questions for George Stephanopoulos to Ask John McCain This Sunday
• Gibson's capital-gains tax assertion during debate disputed by economists
• Where are Cindy's McCain's tax returns? And why is the McCain campaign lying?
• Bug off, little people: Bush names former pest-control exec as housing secretary
• ABC's Charlie Gibson Caught Sandbagging Presidential Candidates with Fudged Numbers
• USDA Accused of Bullying Inspectors Who Reported Safety Violations…
More at the Newswire.