Intolerable pot Coulter calls kettle Obama black; stick-figure pundit with an Adam's apple violates Godwin's Law, accuses Illinois Senator of being a Nazi.
Aprril 3, 2008 – Lugano (apj.us) – Ann Coulter raised her revolting racist dye job again this week, penning her most bigoted column yet, which in typical Neocon fashion accuses a black man of being a racist.
That man is Barack Obama.
One wonders how the so-called magazine Human Events can recompense her, let alone allow her to walk through their doors. Then again, Human Events has become the repository for almost all scatological scribblings, including the “work” of deviant and disgraced serial monogomist Newt Gingrich, who can’t seem to find his rightful place in the cesspool of history and continues bobbing to the surface like a rotten apple.
In a breathtaking violation of Godwin’s Law, Coulter calls the Senator’s book, Dreams From Father, a “Dimestore ‘Mein Kampf’” written by “B. Hussein Obama.” She claims that his autobiography reveals Obama to be a “flabbergasting lunatic.”
That she is the only neofacist scab who thinks this tells you a lot about who Coulter is and what she stands for: seething hate.
Rather than go into the insane “rationale” for her acidic conclusions let me simply quote her for the record:
- According to Coulter, Obama’s book is full of “race baiting invective”;
- According to Coulter, Obama’s White friends, at a party he took them to, “managed not to scream the N-word….and only spent an hour at the party”;
- According to Coulter, this is “an etiquette lynching”;
- According to Coulter, this story was only an “introductory anecdote to a full-page psychotic rant about living by “the white man’s rules”;
- Coulter claims that Obama missed the rule of controlling his temper after dragging his “white friend” to “a crappy all-black party”;
- Coulter claims Obama is “stark bonkersville”;
- Coulter also gives us a hint about her kind of kaukasians: “Here's a little inside scoop about white people: We're not thinking about you. Especially WASPs. We think everybody is inferior, and we are perfectly charming about it.”
Well, That is Ann Coulter perfettamente definito. I couldn’t have written it better myself.
But there is a flip side to her latest Tourette's eruption: as foolish as she may be, there is always someone on the fringes of the opposition that is even crazier. If she survives this latest racist outburst in her ongoing campaign of hatemongering, it will be something close to miraculous.
Perhaps she has a suicidal streak. Or not.
God help her and anyone who comes near to her.
Jeff Koopersmith is a political consultant, opinion research authority, policy analyst, and self-described "renegade lobbyist." He lives in Philadelphia, Washington and Geneva.