On Coulter: Ann Adumbrates

Stick figure in a black cocktail dress calls Senator Hillary Clinton a "lesbian"
Cheap-shot comments cover her world-weary hatchet job on McCain

Feb. 7, 2008 – Geneva (apj.us) – Ann Coulter, in horror, is watching herself breathe her last breath as a media animal.

So demoniacal is she n her neo-Nazi ethic that she cannot conceive that it’s over – that the American people have, after nearly thirty years of embracing greed and bigotry, become fed up and sick to death of Ms. Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, David Horowitz, Sean Hannity, and butt-kissing liberal Alan Colmes, who doesn’t have the courage to call storm trooper Oliver North the convicted Iran Contra felon that he is despite North’s grandiose and losing run for the U.S. Senate.

Coulter’s latest drivel, “Comments from a Goldwater Girl to a Hillary Girl,” is one long shriek in the dark. She again employs a headline that has nothing to do with her column. Is Coulter the Goldwater Girl? Is Hillary? Ann Coulter wasn’t out of diapers when Barry Goldwater terrified the nation. Is John McCain the Hillary Girl? Or is Coulter so panicked that she doesn’t know what she’s writing anymore?

I believe the last option is the present case.

Her column this week would be better titled “Comments from a Brainless Aryan from Darien… Okay, New Canaan,” in which she attempts to perpetuate a battle that does not exist: the “vanishing Neocon” fight against moderate Republican and presumed presidential nominee, Senator John McCain.

Does Coulter not realize that the ascent of McCain is a pretty solid indicator that her breed has been furiously castaway by the American people, thrown into the codswallop heap, bygone, cremated on the Potomac, and dauntlessly shoved onto the express lane on the highway to ancient history?

The party’s over, Ann.

You better sell your Palm Beach duplex and start economizing. We wouldn’t want you to need a safety net now, would we? You are already persona non grata in 99% of the nation. Now you’ll be vehemently fired from the remaining 1%, the American conservative movement's society elite – escorted out of the American way of life by armed guards, her personal effects delivered later by messenger.

She’s through.

Need I tell you what Coulter has to say about John McCain?

Here’s a quick list:

  • McCain is the symptom of “a desperate party.”
    [Really? Now that's a fantastically puddin'-headed statement. Of course the Republican Party is in despair. They’ve lost everything – the House, the Senate, more and more state governorships and legislatures – and now they will lose the White House. The Reagan Revolution is over, the fat lady has sung, and that's that.]
  • McCain is “an open-borders, anti-tax cut, anti-free speech, global-warming hysteric, pro-human experimentation Republican."
  • McCain is “a Democrat.”

She is so unperceptive that she makes a list of what she calls “the litmus test issues of our time.”


Leave a Reply

Translate »
%d bloggers like this: