For the third time… I'll say it again: find the Satan within yourself… and kill it!
Now that Ms. Coulter has catterwalled the name John Edwards by calling him a faggot at a neocon super-meeting, we thought you might want to read this stunning revelation about Coulter once more.
Feb. 5th 2007
It has been five years since I wrote you suggesting you find the devil within yourself and kill it. I doubt you read that letter, but now it's time to make some amendments and additions and rewrite it.
Last week Molly Ivins died of cancer. I mourn her. I was thinking about her when I came across another of your hate-filled lines — this time about Senator Obama.
So this is for Molly, who was far too kind to write something like this. I am not so kind.
Let me list the reasons why I am writing again to ask you to cease and desist your lies and worse, your basic goals to destroy my country:
- You said that the New York Times, by virtue of their decision to report on the Bush administration's warrantless domestic wiretapping program and a Treasury Department financial transaction tracking program, had done "something that could have gotten them executed, certainly did get [Julius and Ethel] Rosenberg executed."
- You answered Chris Matthews's question, "How do you know that [former President] Bill Clinton's gay?" with, "I don't know if he's gay. But Al Gore — total fag."
- You said about Sen. Lincoln Chafee (R-RI), "They Shot the Wrong Lincoln."
- You said about the Democrats and the indicted Tom Delay, "To be having this obviously political prosecution of a political enemy, that just shows them to be the fascists that they are."
- About Janice Rogers Brown, you said, "She is a black woman, and that will drive the Democrats so crazy, we might not even be able to execute them in Texas, which is a darn shame."
- About the environment, you sneered, "God said … rape the planet — it's yours. That's our job: drilling, mining and striping. Sweaters are the anti-Biblical view. Big gas-guzzling cars with phones and CD players and wet bars — that's the Biblical view."
- You said on MSNBC to a disabled Vietnam Veteran, "People like you caused us to lose the war."
- You said, "The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals"
- You said about Democrats, "You can't negotiate with these terrorists."
- You said about children who were victims of school shootings, "If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one gunman."
- You said about the death of Princess Diana, "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of "not a good mother"
- You claimed, "I have to say I'm all for public flogging."
I feel like I know you. In fact, now you have bought a dilapidated old duplex in Palm Beach, we are neighbors. For this reason, I will go gently if I can.
I have raged at you because of your idiocy so often. How is it that an educated woman can be as odious as you?
Five years ago, I read your column, "Give us 22 minutes, we'll give up the country."
You wrote, "Rich liberals are planning to fund a talk radio network because they believe — as The New York Times put it — they have been 'overshadowed in the political propaganda wars by conservative radio and television personalities.'"
I am not sure you get it, Ann.